Sunday, February 14, 2016

Will You Be My Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day.

I hope that you were able to spend this day with that special person in your life. I thought I would post a few things.

History of Valentine's Day Video

Here is a good short animated video on the History of St. Valentine.



Historical Valentine's Day Cards

These are some Historical Valentine's Day Cards I created used Strip Design (for IOS). See some other great resources to make your own on some of my blog post: Making Inspirational Posters for your Classroom. This might make for a fun activity for student's to make their own historical Valentine's Day Cards.











APUSH Pick Up Lines via Daniel Jocz

These are pretty funny. Check out his other great APUSH resources at APUSH Explained  and follow Daniel on Twitter (@joczproductions ) and APUSH Explained (@APUSH_Guru ) 



Do you have any great activities or resources you like to do with students on Valentine's Day? I would love to hear in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment