Friday, July 19, 2013

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

Today I had an opportunity to talk to a group of educators from Brazil about my experiences and resources I use as part of our school's laptop 1:1 program. I love sharing some of the great things I have learned teaching in a 1:1 computer environment and what I use with my students. I know I am very fortunate to work in a school where students have access to MacBook Computers. It is a challenge to squeeze in a year's worth of activities, lessons, that we do in my class in a 30-40 minute presentation but below in honor to Julie Andrews here are "A Few Of My Favorite Things."




Beyond the Textbook: 

Virtual Field Trips
Games and Virtual Simulations:
Exit Tickets & Other Quick Formative Assessments: 
Websites Creation or Classroom Enhancers:

No comments:

Post a Comment